Frequently Asked Questions

We have put together some commonly asked questions to give you more information to get you dirving FAST!. Please Contact us with any additional questions you may have

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all forms of payment: Cash, Credit Card, Checks, Affirm, Apple Pay, Cash App, Venmo

How do I renew my registration?

Either bring in your form from the DMV or downloaded form MV140 (Including License # & DOB) & MV161. For your convenience, you may also download form, and fax all forms to one of our locations. You may then pick up your completed registration card at that location.

How do I renew my drivers license?

Either bring in your form from the DMV or download form DL143. For your convenience you may fax all forms along with the payment form to one of our locations. You may then pick up your camera card at that location. *Commercial drivers licenses require special forms and will take 3 – 5 business days.

Do restrictions apply?

Yes, we cannot renew any drivers license or registration that is currently under suspension. In some cases, additional documentation may be needed. State and service fees apply so please ask us. 

What is required for notarization of a document?

Current government issued photo identification is required for each person signing. Each person must be present and please wait to sign until you are before the notary. You may complete all other sections in advance. If your document requires witnesses in addition to the notary, you must bring the witnesses with you. They should be somebody who knows you personally and who has no interest in the document. They should also bring their valid government issued photo identification.

What is needed for a title transfer (PA Title)?

The following documentation is needed: The title, valid government issued photo ID from seller, valid PA Driver license or PA identification card from buyer, mileage; and, if buyer is doing tags, proof of insurance in buyer’s name.

What is needed for a title transfer from out-of-state?

The following documentation is needed: Bring seller or the properly re-assigned title from seller, mileage, buyer’s valid PA drivers license or PA identification card, the vehicle (for VIN verification); and if buyer is doing tags, proof of insurance in buyers name.

What if I am unable to bring the vehicle for VIN Verification?

When the vehicle comes form out-of-state, the VIN must be verified. If you are unable to bring the vehicle to our office, you may: 1. Make a pencil tracing of the VIN plate off the dashboard (tracing must be completely legible), OR 2. Download form MV41 and have a licensed PA inspection mechanic or state trooper verify the VIN. NOTE: If Vehicle is a truck or trailer, then the gross weight must also be verified on the MV41.

How do I obtain a reconstructed title?

You must take four photos of your vehicle, the title, and all your repair receipts to an authorized enhanced inspection station. The station will complete form MV426B. They will return the MV426B and your documentation to you. Bring them into our office for processing.

My drivers license is suspended. How do I restore it?

Requirements for Drivers License Suspension vary on a case to case basis. In order to find out what is needed, you may: 1. Call PA DMV at 1-800-932-4600, 2. Stop into our office to have a requirements letter printed, or 3. Download form DL6114A, and payment form, complete and fax to our office. We will print the requirements letter and fax it back to you within 1 working day. Most suspensions require a restoration fee and proof of insurance in the drivers name. These items we can post within 1 working day. All other items must be submitted to the DMV.

How do I get a replacement title?

Download form MV380, complete all sections except for the signature. All owners must sign before a notary public. If there is no lien on the vehicle record, we can process the form instantly and the DMV will mail the title in 7-10 days. If there was a lien then you will need to bring a lien release letter from the lien holder and it will take approximately 2-3 weeks for you to receive the title.

How do I get a replacement registration card or plate?

Download form MV44, complete section A, B, and D or E. If Section E applies, you must appear before a notary public with your PA drivers license or PA identification card. In most cases we can issue your replacement material instantly.

How do I replace my lost or stolen drivers license?

Download form DL80 and appear before a notary public with your government issued photo identification. We can issue an interim card, which is legal to drive on, and the DMV will send the actual replacement license in 7-10 days.

What do I need to transfer my out of state drivers license into a PA drivers license?

You must go to a drivers exam center near you. They will request to see your out of state license, birth certificate, social security card, and two items proving your residence in Pennsylvania.

What are your Title and Tag Fees?

We have very reasonable pricing. Our pricing is competitive with other companies offering the same services as us. Guaranteed to get your driving fast.

How do I apply or renew my handicap placard?

You may apply for a replacement Persons with Disability Parking Placard by completing Form MV-145A click here

I just moved here from another state. What is the process to become a PA resident?

  1. Switch your drivers license – Click Here to access the form needed.
  2. Click here for an insurance quote or switch it with your carrier.
  3. Bring your title with you in addition to 1, and 2. If being financed Click Here fill out the form and send back to us.